Friday, October 03, 2008

Fry's Fun Farm

This week, the farm came to visit us at school. Bry LOVED all of it. He went from lovin on bunnied to feeding goats and cows, and then back to the bunnies. It was so cute!








Cason, on the other hand, plopped himslef down with a bunny in hand and he didnt move the whole time. He had bunnies jumping all around him and the just sat there holding them. He wasnt interested in the goats, cow, and horse. He told me later that he was afraid they would poop on his new shoes (that happened to me last hear, and I guess he remembers!) Funny boy! He did really enjoy snugglin with the bunnies!
Moms with our boys

My favoritest co-teacher IN THE WORLD! And a fabulous friend, Ms Lori. We dressed the part again for farm day!

And my precious class! Love these kids!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. They are so precious. I know the boys enjoyed the petting zoo. We got tickled last weekend. They spent a good 15 minutes watching/playing with a caterpillar they found outside. It was so sweet.LYA

Megan said...

Great pictures. Your colors are so bright in them, I love it!

I'm sure you have to be one of the most fun teachers at Ark. (Is that proper grammer?) I love that you get so enthusiastic about different events. I know the kids just feed off of your upbeat energy. Keep up the good work.

Oh and it was good to get some updates. :)

Kari Sanchez said...

How fun! I want a bunny! And thos piggies looked so cute, although the overalls and pig reminded me of "Kiss the Pig" fundraiser in highschool but it was Kylie dressed in overalls ha.

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Cute! I love Cason's reason for not petting the other animals!

Brooke said...

Little Bry is such an animal lover. So sweet. And that bunny that Cason is holding looks like my rabbit Wiggles. So cute.
Where was Atticus on this day? Let me guess, Terri forgot????

Bekki said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Bry! (The cow is pretty cute, too - good pic!)
Hahaha - Cason - that's funny.
Those two are getting so big!
You look cute in your overalls btw.