Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BUSTED


Wednesdays are "Cason's special day." We drop Bryson off at Kaylee's house (she babysits him on Wednesdays while I teach) and Cason and I go to school just the 2 of us. We move his car seat to the front and he rides up there where he can control the music, the windows, and we talk about whatever he wants to talk about. This morning as we were entering onto the interstate, here was our conversation:



C: "Mom, you know you can go superdy fast on the highway and go around all these slow cars" (which, for the record, were not going all that slow)


Me: "Oh, yah? Who told you that?"


C:"Well, no one really, but when we ride with daddy in his car he drives in all the lanes like those drivers on NASCAR!"


BUSTED, Daddy. I gave him a speech later!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Too funny! I love when the kids "tell" on the other parent! haha!
Loved the comment on my blog--about Josh in the swing--it made me laugh too! He's so funny! I warned him I was taking his picture--but he wanted it like that. And yes, as his sister, you are totally allowed a good laugh at him once in a while!
We miss you guys--and can't wait to see you at christmas--OH and the big 3-0 for you!! Woohoo!

Britney said...

That is too funny! Clint's in big trouble now! : )

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouth of ...... Clint is going to have to watch his "p & q's", he has 4 sets of eyes on him!! LYA! Gigi and G-Dad

Mindi Tipps said...

Oh that's funny! Isn't it amazing what they pick up on! Kind of scary!

Jennifer said...

HaHa! I've been catching up on your blog...the boys are SO precious and growing so fast.

Hey, did Christina J. tell you we go to church together? She and the boys came over yesterday to decorate pumpkins. Small world!

Monica said...

That is pretty funny!!! Does daddy get the most tickets in your family???

Bekki said...

Ummmm. Daddy got caught! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining me in the boa of getting ratted on. nice to know I am not alone

-Josh

Anonymous said...

Sorry up there. That word is not "boa" rather "boaT"

cant type -- STILL