Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged by Britney, so here goes...

The rule: Choose the 6th photo from the 6th picture file on your computer and blog about it.

The confession: I am cheating. the 6th pic in this file is blurry and dark.... see:

So, instead, here are my 2 favorite pics from this file... it was halloween, 2005 and I was prego with Bry. Clint and I were Mr Incredible and Elastigirl (sp?).

We had bought clint some little black undies just like mine, but he wimped out... you're welcome


3 comments:

Britney said...

Too funny! I was wondering what picture I was gonna come up with when I saw that I was tagged, too. I need to get to work on Addie and my costumes!

Bekki said...

HAHAHAHA!!! That is waaaaay tooooo funny. I laughed out loud and had to read it to Ryan about Clint's tighty blackies. LOVE IT! Thanks for the post.
(The boys look soooo young!)

Amy said...

HILARIOUS!! Thanks for the laugh!!