These are all the "posed pics" that we took Saturday night. I have lots more candid shots to weed thru that I will have to post later. I took almost 350 pictures. oops!
Here we are last year for comparison... look how much Bry has grown!

Best Family Beach Trip 2008. It was a little windier this year, and the sunset wasnt as pretty. But I was pleased. A special thanks to our second-year photographer, "little plastic white chair."

My 4 boys

My 5 boys

Sweet Brothers!
Micah took this pic! Not bad!

And Coby wanted to take one, too. He took this one. :o)

When the photo session was over, Bry asked, "all done?" When I told him yes, he took off running into the ocean fully clothed.
also, dont miss the cute little individual pics of the boys on the side bar.
9 comments:
Those are great - I guess you went back again after girls beach trip. I love it that Bry made sure you were done w/ him before he ran into the ocean fully clothed. He is silly! I am soooo glad his red hair is here to stay!!! LOVE IT!
How can the pictures get better and better?? These are wonderful. I like the individual ones too! You sure know how to make the grandparents beam!! LYA!
Gigi and G-dad
Hi, Summer! The beach pictures are great, and I like seeing the one from last year for comparison. They're really growing up! God bless.
I LOVE the one of you and Bry that Coby(?) took!! So sweet!!
Great pics. Looks like great Christmas card material if you ask me!!
These are great pictures, Summer! And what a great idea. You have such a beautiful family!
I love beach pics. Do you guys do this every year? That is a good idea. The boys are getting so big!!! The pictures are all awesome!!!
I like them all but the one Coby took is so great of you and Bry and your header picture of all 6 of you walking away done in black in white is wonderful! You have a beautiful family, Summer.
Aw! Those turned out wonderfully!! You all look great. Glad you had fun.
Those are great pics! I think Coby has his calling as a photographer!! Those look like a pro took them!! I LOVE Bryson's side shot. He looks only about 18! :)So grown up! Glad you had fun! Next year we are with you!
Post a Comment