Monday, September 29, 2008

Beach Babes!!

The last weekend in September is my "annual ladies beachtrip" weekend. I got to go on a fabulously relaxing beach trip with some girlfriends. My friends are such a blessing to me and I am so thankful for each of these girls... some could not go and were terrible missed, but those of us who went had a fun time!



Here are the beach bums... Julie didnt get the memo about the brown swimsuit cover-up.

I finally twisted arms enough to get themto pose for our picture in the shark's mouth. I about gave a kid a heart attack when I asked him to take our pic. He was riding by on his (bright orange) bicycle and I was tring to get his attention and hollered maybe a little to abrubtly.


Julie was the only one who would humor me with a "silly pic" This ones is for our boys!



Sweet friends... enjoying a dinner on the bay overlooking the water... and dining with the mosquitos...

Thanks to Clint for taking great care of the boys and letting me go. He took a trip to go visit GiGi and Gdad while I was gone, so the boys hardly missed me!


How much longer til next september?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are able to go on the retreats every year. You need some time for yourself. We enjoyed your family here. LYA Gigi

Kari Sanchez said...

How fun! Glad you got a weekend away with the girls! I need to start a tradition like that!

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Oh gosh. I always make the most weirdo faces! :) Loved being with you.

Bekki said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The picture of you and Julie in the shark is my very favorite. I love you two for being so silly.

Wish I could have been there. you girls are tops!