While we were in Port A, we got to go shopping at a little shop where we were "devoured" by a SHARK!! :o) Here is momma with the boys:

And here we decided to pretend like we were scared the shark.... not sure why the shark gave me a triple chin!

And the boys with daddy:

And rather than daddy looking like he was scared, he looks more like he is already a goner. I love the look on Bry's face... "what is my dad doing?"
2 comments:
I like how Bryson and Cason don't seem to be phased by the "shark attack". LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Clint in the shark's death trap -lol. We miss y'all!
LOL! Oh, I have needed a LOL moment all day and here it is. I love the picture of Clint. That is hilarious! This little vacation looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment