This is one of the big boys newest activities and they LOVE it!! How cute are they all in uniform?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Micah and Coby were telling me about their scout activities. It is sweet that they were enjoying it. I know it is good for them. We sure enjoyed them all last weekedn. :) Love, Gigi and G-Dad
I am a proud to be the mother of 4 precious boys, blessed to be the wife of the most wonderful man I know, excited to be a friend to many, and humbled to be a child of God.
3 comments:
Micah and Coby were telling me about their scout activities. It is sweet that they were enjoying it. I know it is good for them.
We sure enjoyed them all last weekedn. :) Love, Gigi and G-Dad
I couldn't believe how grown up Micah looked today when I saw him. He is getting so handsome!
Your boys look delighted to be all dressed up in their gear. What a wonderful organization to be involved in.
They are TOO CUTE! They will make some great memories!
(I still remember songs from my Girl Scout years.)
Post a Comment