** update: i just played a little bit of "catch up" but I had to date it all correctly, so it is below... dont miss some of the latest events in the best house under this post...)
I know, I have tons of catching up to do... and so little time, but I am working on it!
For starters, Clint and I had a great date night tonite and we went and saw the movie Fireproof. All I can say is simply, GO SEE IT!! (and take a tissue) I was shocked at how packed the theater was for the second weekend in a row! WOW! I am offering free babysitting to any of you locals who want to go! GO SEE IT!
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I was getting worried since you had not posted in awhile. love all the new pics and good for you for going on a weekend getaway with your friends. sounds like you gals had a nice time. so what is this movie about?? I have never even heard about it??
I am SO GLAD you're back!! I can't wait to go see Fireproof. I have heard awesome things about it!!
I can't believe how big Bry is in those pictures. When I started reading your blog he was a little bitty guy!! In fact, I think the first post I read of yours was about him breaking his shoulder?? maybe??
Anywho, glad everyone is well. You look gorgeous...as usual! I want your hair...have I said that before??
I had heard that there was a new movie by the same ones that made Facing the Giants, but I hadn't talked to anyone that had seen it. I'm ready to go see it. Glad you guys had a date night! LYA Gigi
I was under the impression it was only playing that one weekend. We'll try to go see it!
I have heard that it is a great movie. Not that I am married, but still want to see it. Do you babysit 4 legged furry children? Ha ha.
I doubt that will show in our theaters...they only show LDS films or regular Hollywood ones. LOL
I will rent it when it comes out, though! Thanks for the suggestion. :o)
Post a Comment