Sunday, October 12, 2008

We're Home...



I think we brought home enough sand to build a sandcastle in my laundry room... so I will have to post more pics when I have time, but for now, here is a "teaser" for the grandmas....








ANOTHER ONE??!!


This was Bry towards the end of the photo session... we had bribed him with an oreo, but I think he was beginning to doubt us! :o)








More to some soon.... gotta go unload, unpack, and "move back in" at home!

8 comments:

Amy said...

So, so, cute!! I love the last one!!That little Bry is stinkin cute!!

Megan said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see the one of your family and the one where the boys are looking forward bigger! You have truly mastered the art of the family photo. I remember trying to get pictures of just Kennedy and her cousin when they were younger and it was an exhausting and usually not very rewarding experience. I need to learn some of your skills! :)

Mindi Tipps said...

I think it's amazing you got great pictures of 4 boys, I bet it was hard for them to stay still long enough! They are precious Summer! And I love the hands in the pockets!

Kari Sanchez said...

Those are precious! I love beach pictures and I love that they all match, the family one is my fav, the boys are getting so big!

Bekki said...

Those are soooo good! I love the one where the older boys are looking at Bryson. So sweet. I miss the beach!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you for all of the pictures!!! They are wonderful! I think you could be a professional photagrapher, really!
We love you all and enjoy so much the pictures and the time you guys got to spend together. Sweet, sweet family. LYA! Gigi & G-Dad

Brooke said...

Whose foot is the one with pink nail polish? :-)

Super cute pics. And micah and coby did a good job taking the pics that they did. Super impressed!

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Love them. I think Coby looks so much like your Dad. It just hit me!