We haeded out to Georgetown to go camping with some friends this weekend and had a blast!! Here are some pics in no particular order....
The Whole Gang
(except for Kyle, Sky, and Quentin, who left early)

The Best Fam

The Lofits Fam

The Rivera Fam

Sweet Meggie... she was refusing to take a nap... look at that sweet face!

But Bry took a whopper of a nap... he was making up for the fact that he didnt sleep at bedtime! He woke up several times in the night and wound up inside momma's sleeping bag with her!
Ethan enjoying his s'mores

Britney and Addie and their gang got to come out for the day. How didi I not get a picture of sweet Baby Emma?? I guess I was holding her for lots of the time!

Britney and Addie and their gang got to come out for the day. How didi I not get a picture of sweet Baby Emma?? I guess I was holding her for lots of the time!
























6 comments:
Ah Man! We missed the WHOLE GANG picture...I even brought my tripod with us. Bummer!
Waaaaaaaa! I am SO JEALOUS!!
Something is wrong with those pictures...those kids look a lot bigger than they should be. Waaaa (again) - they aren't supposed to grow up after I leave.
And I love your goofy Best family picture! That is similar to my "would you still be my friend if I looked like this" face. Yours rocks!
I am impressed. I am still buried under 5 loads of laundry that need to be done from the weekend!
We had such a great time, and are so glad we were able to join you guys this year.
look at you guys. looks like you had loads of fun. I don't think I have been camping since HS!
We loved your pictures....I had been anticipating them since I knew you were going camping! Some of them are so sweet they bring tears, the funny ones are good comic relief! LYA! Gigi & G-Dad
You took great pictures - much better than mine. But since my camera's batteries were running low I guess I have some excuse. It was fun!
Post a Comment