I you have not already read this book, you are missing out. I just picked it up yesterday and started it at 6pm and finished it today at 11pm. It is 248 pages long, but I couldnt put it down. (I stayed up way into the hours of the morning until my eyes ached for sleep) It has changed the way I look at our world, my faith, my "religion" and my God. I am typing thru tears, and I dont want to give away even a tiny piece of the plot or ruin the experience of the book for any of you, so I will stop there. If you have already read it, lets go to dinner so we can talk about it!!
If you have not heard about this book, you can click HERE to read the forward of the book. It will get you hooked. If my link doesnt work, you can go to www.theshackbook.com and click on "Read"
5 comments:
I have heard lots of great things about this book. I may have to check it out. Thanks for all the UPDATES!! WOW... you have been busy blogging :)
Oh, I love a new good book! Thanks for the suggestion; I'll have to pick this one up and read it now.
Our church is starting a book club and this is their first book. I have heard so many good things. I will definitely need to go read it.
This was one of the most wonderful books I have read as well. I loved it. I wish I was in Austin to go sit and eat dinner with you and discuss this book. I could read it again, and again, and again.
Love love love this book! It is hands down one of my favorites!
P.S. Love the mullet! Bella totally has a natural one...not sure how to get it cut so she doesn't...hence the pigtails she is always wearing! :)
Post a Comment