I am posting this for my friend, Bekki... I just wanted you to know that you were NOT ALONE in your childhood mullet. I dont know if mine was worse, but a mullet none the less. I guess it was the thing to do for girl haircuts "back then." I went from this haircut in 1st grade to a "mushroom" haircut in 2nd. Clint thinks my face here looks like Coby.

7 comments:
OH. MY. GOODNESS! I LOVE IT!! You make me cry right back! I know some people that STILL have those bangs!
I can totally see your boys in you!!! That is stinkin' hilarious!!!
I think I will be posting my K-12th grade pictures soon - I might tag everyone to post pics from the past. I am glad that you have some oldies/goodies!!
And seriously - how on earth did you get your hair straight?!
Too funny! I was gonna say the same thing Clint said - I can totally see Coby in you. I saw him immediately!
I don't even see you Summer, all I see is Coby now! You're a sweet friend to post your mullet picture!
I don't think it looks like you! That is crazy! :) I also see everyone of your children in you in someway.. it is weird. You can't pinpoint one child... its all of them!!
Coby is TOTALLY you. He looks exactly like you!! Love the mullett~I'll try to find one of me, too!
Whoa!!! That's great! What a sweet little girl :) I agree it looks like the Cobster.
ok.. coby DOES look exactly like you.
Post a Comment