Thursday, August 21, 2008

2nd day of school!!

Coby barfed in the bathroom as soon as they got there. So he is back home with me.
So much for perfect attendence! :o)
I think he just got a little carsick after eating lots of pancakes with too much sugar. My fingers are crossed that we do NOT all take turns with a stomach bug the first week of school... yukk!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh no!! How sad! I hope it was just the food/car combo!
I got your comment on mine--too funny! I think Santa can handle puppies...I'm hoping he'll bring me one (smaller than Miley!).
love you!

Amy said...

Girl, I am going to pray for you RIGHT NOW!! A family of 6 CANNOT have perfect attendance anyway!!:) Can they??

The Loftis Family said...

Poor guy! Hope it isn't a tummy bug. Let us know if you need anything. Sure Devan could drive Micah tomorrow if Coby is sick (which we're praying he's not.) Look at me volunteering his services...JK

Britney said...

Oh, poor thing! I wondered where you were today at the park...guess it wouldn't have been good to bring him to the park to play on his "sick day."

victoria said...

oh no summer. so sorry for coby. hope he is feeling better. loved all the pictures from the first day. you all look great!

Bekki said...

That is so sad!

Anonymous said...

Hope Coby is feeling better by now! I bet he hated not being there for reading and PE! I am glad you posted. I have been thinking of their first day.
LYA!
Gigi and G-dad