After laughing hysterically at
Kaylee,
Britney,
Bekki, and others (who started this anyways... dont we have kids to take care of?), I couldnt resist the temptaton to jump on the bandwagon.
This site is hilariously addicting! Here are a few of my favorites....
SUMMER:
1960
9 comments:
You are hot!! Especially in 1976!
I cannot breathe from looking at Clint!!!!!!!!! 1980 is freaking HILARIOUS!!!
You did a REALLY good job at putting your face in there. Mine didn't do that well. SOOOOO FUNNY!!
I think these pictures are actually someone I knew!! :) You guys just don't know what you missed!!
LYA
Gigi and G-dad
Yours turned out GREAT! Look at you Miss Homecoming & Beauty Queen! I love Clint's 1980 picture, as well. This is a hilarious site. Lora started it - the only one of all of us who doesn't have kids running around in the background wondering why Mommy's on the computer and dinner is burning! LOL ~ we all needed a good laugh, I think!
LOL omg those are hilarious I have to try this too!
Oh my goodness- soooo soooo funny. Are you sure that 1994 pic of you is not a legitimate picture!!! Love you- p.s. thanks for the tribute post. I can't wait to get our boys together again!!
Those are so funny. However, when I got to Clint, I really couldn't stop chuckling. lol!
and I would say 94 is a legitimate picture for sure! love this so funny!
Summer, these are hysterical! Of course, I ran right over to that site and had so much fun!
Also, wanted to thank you for all of your encouragement on the school front. I hope your school year with your class starts out wonderfully for you and your year is a blessing! You've got some lucky kiddos to have Miss Summer as a teacher!
I am about to pee my pants. Those are hilarious and I can't wait to check that site out. And TOTALLY agree with VJ....1994 is SO LEGIT! I think you must have just scanned that one in!
Post a Comment