Thursday, August 14, 2008

rewind.....

I did a little bad-blogger catch up today... so if you want to read about Cason's birthday, (or skip the novel I wrote for my own records and just look at the pictures from his party...), click HERE

5 comments:

Amy said...

Great catch-up. Bless your hearts...strep throat already?? Maybe you got it over with for the year!! Our families are both always covered up in sick!! Sometimes we just have to laugh at ourselves!

Anonymous said...

Of course, this Gigi loved the post about Cason and his birthday! He is a special person in our lives and we love him dearly!
LYA!
Gigi and Gdad

Lori said...

You have great cakes in all those pics. You boys are getting so big. I still can't believe you have 4 kids. You look great in that pic with Cason on his b-day... so tan.

I tried the tummy sleeping after reading your comment to Deb. Sophia slept for 4 hrs. for the first time. Did it not ever scare you since all the docs. say to put them on their back? I am still nervous, but she sleeps so much better. Just need some reassurance about it I guess. Did you let them sleep that way as soon as they were born or not till later?

Megan said...

I will again comment on how much I love it when you do the comparisons over the years. It is so neat to see your kids grow since I missed out on seeing the first part of their lives first hand.

I loved the 5 facts. One thing I want is for my kids will have vivid imaginations like Cason. It just makes childhood so much more fun!

Unknown said...

I loved the "rewind" and read every word! Your boys could not be any cuter. I watched the spiderman video TWICE!

Oh and I especially loved seeing your boys with Titus and Levi. I hope someday all of our boys will know each other!