We had an exciting first day of school again this year. We were especially excited that our cousin, Samantha is joining the kids at BCS. She and Micah are in the same class and they were so excited to be together. Micah said that his favorite part was playing with Samantha and his friend Christian and eating watermelon. Coby's favorite part was PE and reading books on the floor. Cason and Bryson will start preschool with me next week. Cason is looking forward to being in "mommy's class" and Bryson just responded with "School?? Playground?? YAY!!" It is so great to be sending them to a place where I trust every teacher 100%. We are blessed!!
Sweet Brothers
And just for fun... here is the first day of school in 2007
And Micah's first day in 2006








7 comments:
SO FUN!! I love that you are being a "good blogger" lately!! New post right and left!! Keep it up. I love feeling like I am not the only one that has a crazy life with lots of kids!!:)
Okay, I know I haven't seen your boys in forever and they are growing so fast. But it has been even longer since I have seen Samantha. She has such a grown up look with that new haircut. She is beautiful. I can't believe how old they all are! You have a 2nd grader!!!! That is crazy!
How exciting. So glad everyone had a great first day. But is mommy ready to be getting up and getting everyone ready so early?! HA! Sweet pictures of the kids. Look at little Bry in his stroller...where has the time gone?
What fun! I'm glad Aubrey still has some time before her first day-I'm so not ready for that!
What fun! I'm glad Aubrey still has some time before her first day-I'm so not ready for that!
Those are the sweetest pictures!! I especially love the 2007 picture where Bryson is looking up at them like he is in awe. Sooo sweet!!
Sam look so grown-up!! Wow!
Thanks so much for sharing! Tell Mimi I'm jealous! My kids here are special, but I can't imagine teaching in the same building!!!
Give everyone a hug for us!
LYA!
Gigi and G-dad
Post a Comment