Monday, June 05, 2006

VOTE FOR PEDRO.....




okay, so I have never won anything in my life.... and this weekend at the Round Rock Express Game, I won a CAR!!! Not just any new car, but a 1987 Chevy Caprice with bullet-hole decals, a 2-toned green hood, cool spinning hubcaps, and the words, "vote for pedro" printed across the back. It was "used car night" at the dell diamond. I have not lauhed that hard in quite sometime!! We actually loaded all 4 kids, carseats and all, and rode in "pedro" to church this morning.... The kids thought it was fun!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe you guys were brave enough to drive that thing to church. People were still talking about that car last night at the Dell Diamond! I had to brag and tell them that it was my freind who was now the proud owner!

victoria said...

that is hilarious summer dawn!