Thursday, June 08, 2006

Can You Count the Stars???

I remember going to Camp Agape as a kid, or "Day Camp" as we called it back then... and I had such a blast. I think it is even more fun to be involved in the planning and preparation and to see the joy in all of the kids as they get to attend camp. We have had a blast at Camp this week. The theme is "Can you count the Stars?" from Genesis 15:5. It has been a long and exhausting week for all of us, but it has been a great start to the summer! Above is a picture of the boys in their "campie gapie bandaidas" as Cason says.

And here is a typical afternoon after Camp Agape... Cason gets his nap there at camp. When we come home I get Bryson to sleep and I put a movie on and let them hang out on my bed some down time. Cason will lay still with them until they fall asleep. Then he quietly sneeks out and comes to the couch, where I lay asleep. He gently taps my face and whispers, "Mommy.... shhhhh.... the big boys are sweepin!!" It is so cute!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love the "band-aid hats." Those boys are too cute. And I am cracking up at how the boys are sleeping in the exact same position. That is such a sweet picture.