Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Fun with Friends...

We had a great, relaxing pool party with our friends Katie and Nathan and our friends Ryan, Julie and Ethan. The kids played so hard and we all just hung out! It was a great ending to a long week! Of corse... you know me... I had to post some pictures!! I forgot to ask the pregnant ladies' permission before I posted their pic... I may be in some trouble... but arent they so cute! Im just glad it is them and not me!!

Coby loves Bryson!
Silly Micah!
Sweet Ethan!
Bryson liked playing in the water this time! Yeah!
Pregnant ladies everywhere!! Not me this time! :) Julie is due in Oct. and Katie is due in a couple weeks! How cute are they?
Go, Ethan!
Micah and Daddy having a grand ol time!
Coby jumping on his own... a huge step for our little water-fearing guy!
Cason's action shot!
Here are the guys hangin in the pool... looks like they are up to no good!

4 comments:

victoria said...

the picture with bryson and coby is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Summer-
I check in regularly to see the latest pictures and antics of the Best family. Only 1 month in to raising a boy, I have more respect for you than ever...and in the same breat, I can see more than ever why you love it so much.

Love,
Allison

Anonymous said...

THANKS AGAIN FOR POSTING THE PICTURES!!! WE LOVE SEEING WHAT THE BESTS ARE DOING.....SO GLAD YOU HAVE THE POOL!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL,

GIGI & GDAD

victoria said...

so any tips on the testing/hitting/kicking phase?? you have got to be the pro!!