
Why is it that I hate Mondays?? I guess just because the weekends are so great and so fun to have family time.... and we always cram them full of stuff to do.... and Monday just comes too soon. Plus - this weekend Clint had to work, so it seemed even shorter. And we had less family time and less "break-time" for me!! But my mom and I did sneak off to the pool this afternoon for a little Sunday afternoon sun! It was great hanging out and visiting with my momma with no kids... just the 2 of us getting to gab and bask in the sunshine!! I love my momma!! Micah asked me tonite, "Why do people have to go to work?" I tried to explain to him the concept of work and money and how we have to have money to buy things and to function, etc. And he said, "Why can't we just not have to work and make everything be free and not cost money. Then Daddy could be home everyday! That would be so fun!" It was such a sweet thought! Oh, to be able to see the world through the eyes of a child! I just love their innocence!
And on the subject of innocence, but having nothing to do with how much I hate mondays.... check out this great picture of Sweet Bryson... he has just found his tongue and he plays with it all day long! It is so funny... and I had to include a cute picture on my post to keep the grandparents happy, so I added him in!

7 comments:
Micah for President!!!! I love his idea of no work and everything is free!
wouldn't it be great!!
I second that!
Summer! I am so glad you are blogging! Isn't it so fun? And now we get to see your cute boys! I am so excited!
Hey, Summer! Just found your blog through Sara Hejl's! And discovered that we both have boys named Cason (although we spell ours Casen). Looking forward to keeping up with you through the blog!
Wendy (Waller) Kilmer
I'm glad you let me know how to comment. Seems like I was able to use a different method the first time. I haven't taken the time to fix us a BLOG!!
The pictures and kid stories are so sweet. It is so..... fun to see them and read them. I hadn't gone back a checked them since we were back until Tommy reminded me and was talking about the pictures!
The comment you made about Clint was so sweet and would make any parents happy and proud.
Thanks for all of the news! Love you guys!
Phyllis (Gigi)
Post a Comment