"Ha-we-wu-yah, Ha-a-we-wu-u-ya... for the Word God Ahmighty reigns... Ho-wee, Ho-wee, are you Word God Ahmighty? Wordy is da Wamb..." This was the sweet little song I over heard from the back room this afternoon. Cason was laying on his bed, just singin his little heart out! I must admit that it brought a little tear to my eye to hear my almost 3-year old singing his version of "holy, holy, worthy is the Lamb...." Gotta love K-LOVE! You don't realize how much they are picking up, but it is amazing that they are such little sponges!! So sweet!
On a different note.... we officially have the summertime blues! It is too hot for the park, we have no school to break up our weeks, and the boys are stir crazy and bouncing off the walls, begging to burn off some of that little boy energy!!! We have been going to the pool at least once a week, but it is quite an ordeal for me to go with all 4 boys, so I usually try to find someone to be my buddy.... so with my hurt foot this week, we have been playing a lot of UNO and High Ho Cherry-O and practicing our school work! You should see Cason with a pair of scissors... he is not too bad! For all the many people that read this blog (all 3 of you)... any suggestions for summertime activities with 4 boys??!!
We have a summertime bevavior and chore chart that I have been doing with the boys. I promised them that when they got 100 stickers on their charts, they could pick a fun treat... they reached their 100 stickers last night, so they chose to go see "Cars" tonite.... and loved it! All day long they were even more excited about daddy getting home because we were going to see the "racecars movie." It was a great movie, and I reccommend it to anyone, even adults. I must admit that I was really just going for the boys. I didnt think I would enjoy a movie about Cars, but they found a way to teach a lesson about humility, friendship, the simplicities of life, and they even threw in even a little romance... all of this surrounded by the usual Pixar humor... great movie! I tried to post a picture of the boys at the movie, but blogger is not being kind to me, so it will have to wait!
Oh, and a special thank you to our friends Ms.Katie and Mr.Nathan for watching Bryson for us... it was good to know he was in good hands... and good for you guys to have a little practice!! Baby Smith will be here in only a few short weeks! I cannot wait!!!!!
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am enjoying the posts so much! I really love to hear the boys sing. I am so thankful they have parents that are making sure they learn about God! We are truly blessed!
I have thought about the boys each time I have seen the movie advertised. I am glad they were able to see the car movie. I already saw car underwear in the store!!!
Thanks for keeping us updated!
Love you all,
Gigi
You want me to take a couple of the boys with me on vacation? It shouldn't be too hot in Canada. They could play outside all day long! ;-)
I have heard that Cars is a great movie. I am anxious to see it!
Post a Comment