And to Clint, too! On this very day, 7 years ago, we were married! It has been a whirlwind 7 years... We have done so much! I would not trade a moment! I could not have picked a better man to share my life with. Thank you for a wonderful 7 years, and I look forward to 50 more!
Clint took the day off from work today to celebrate us... So we went to the pool as a family! Really, we actually went and spent the night in San Antonio friday and went to Fiesta Texas to celebrate our anniversary while my mom and dad kept our kids... They were so excited about their "sleepover at MiMi and PawPaw's house!" It was a short trip, but it was a much needed break for the 2 of us to have some time to ourselves! We found ourselves feeling the need to cut up each others food just to feel normal! It had been 7 years since I had stayed in a fancy hotel, and Clint gave me a hard time about being so excited about all the little things about the nice hotels! The chocolates placed neatly on the perfectly turned down high-thread count sheets... the fluffy pillows... the soft bath robes... the individually wrapped q tips and cotton balls... and they even had soap and shampoo from bath and body works! I was like Ross on that "Friends" episode where he takes all of the freebies and packs them in his suitcase... except I resisted the temptation to swap out my $5 pillow for the nice down-pillows they had there!
I was a horrible wife and I did not take a single picture of us in San Antonio... I didnt feel the need to bring my camera since the kids werent going to be there! But I will post a few pics from our family pool day today! Thanks again, Mom and Dad, for watching our kids for us! It was nice not to have to worry about them and to know they were in good hands!
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that it has been 7 years. That makes us old! ;-)
I did not realize we were 2 days apart on our anniversary. Congrats and love the pool pics!
Post a Comment