Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another one bites the dust....

I am standing today... and I was actually standing yesterday, too, but just barely... but unfortunately this awful thing has gotten a hold of Sweet Coby and poor Clint. He has a deadline at work tomorrow morning at 9:00, so he is trying to stumble thru some paperwork to meet it, but he feels pretty bad. He was such a trooper trying to take care of the boys and get them everywhere they needed to be when ever I was sick, and I think he has run himslef ragged. Coby has been home today with a pretty good fever and he told me this morning that his heart hurts. Poor baby. I totally understand the feeling. This awful cough makes your chest hurt so bad!! Say a little prayer that Coby bounces back quickly and that he is the last victim of the awful bug!! Now I am off to have a(nother) hay-day with my Clorox wipes!!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

We will pray that Coby and Clint are the last victims... Glad you are feeling better !

Kari Sanchez said...

Hope everyone gets better, this bug is awful it's going around here too. My throat is killing me today with this cough! it's even worse when the little ones have it. Healthy wishes for all.

Amy said...

Bless your hearts! It the domino effect. Hopefully it is over!! Get well soon.

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Bless your hearts. I hope they are better soon! Summer time is coming soon... then maybe yall can have a few months without being sick! love yall.