Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thru the years....

Just a fun little trip down memory lane.... maybe just because I am laid up in bed, feeling a bit better, but not well enough to get up and unbury my house from all the clutter that has built up since I have been in bed since Saturday evening! :o) Look how my boys have grown thru the years!




Easter, 2008
Easter 2007

Easter 2006

Easter, 2005


Easter, 2004


Easter, 2003



Easter, 2002


Easter, 2001
The crazy thing is that it all seems like it has happened in the blink of an eye!

8 comments:

annalee said...

i loved comparing your Easter pics through the years. what a fun way your family has grown!!! i hope you are feeling all better soon.

Elisa said...

I love memory lane. Your family has grown so quickly, and the boys sure do look handsome. Keep feeling better!

Megan said...

It was so fun to see how your family has grown over the past few years. How smart you were to take a picture every year at the same time! Your boys are adorable.

Any good recommendations on where to shop for little boys? I am having the hardest time.

Unknown said...

Sure love seeing all those pictures of the boy. They have certainly grown and just keep getting cuter!

I hope you are feeling better. What a nasty bug- season this has been.

And, so sorry to hear about your PopPop. I hope he is doing better.

victoria said...

summer so sorry to hear about pop pop--is he doing better? I love the picture of Easter 08--they are so handsome! and fun to look down memory lane!

Brooke said...

Wow....those pictures bring back lots of memories. I can't believe how fast the boys are growing.

Shelley said...

They are all so handsome! Hope you are feeling better...

Anonymous said...

Where have the years gone? It brings tears to my eyes to see the years of Easter pictures. You are all so special to us. We love you dearly!
Gigi and G-Dad