I know, I know... you have all been anxiously awaiting a new post on the Best Family Blog, right? :o) I can safely say that this is probably the longest time I have gone with out blogging, so I decided I better at least let the friends and family from far away know that we are still alive... we have just been super-busy!! In fact, I began this post back in February and I am just now sitting down to add in pictures... Our computer crashed so I was lost for a few days without my "technology" and then I got so far behind that it was just too overwhelming to decide where to begin! But here goes... a brief recap of the last month a la best family.....
~We had a great Valentines Day! My sister in law and I traded out on some babysitting. I kept hers after school for them to have a lunch/afternoon date and then we traded out and she had mine for the evening. We went to dinner and hung out at the mall. It was nice and relaxing. Good to spend a peaceful evening with the special man who chose me to love. I got to give Clint the Casting Crowns tickets that I have been hiding for weeks now, so it was a fun reveal! I love surprises!!

~ We have spent a good part of these past couple of weeks SICK! Not everyone at once, but we have all passed it around. YUKK! We even spent the first part of our Spring break hanging out at home with 2 sick brothers!!
~ I dyed my hair dark... it is fun for a new look, but I cant decide what I think. The funny thing is that I have been way more dingy and out of it as a brunette... I have locked my keys in the car, forgotten stuff, lost stuff, etc! I have a feeling this has more to do with being insanely busy and overwhelmed that with my hair color! (photo not available... subject was too busy to pose for a photograph)
~ We had "Rodeo Day" at school. Cason was the cutest cowboy there (in my totally unbiased opinion, of corse!). He had so much fun ropin' cattle and digging for gold!
Howdy Yall!

Cowboy Cason

~Bryson is at such a fun age right now... he talks NON STOP and repeats everything we say. He is learning so many new words and I love to hear him talk. He calls Micah "Bicah" Cason "Sason"or "KK" and Coby is "Beedee" for some reason. It is so funny to hear him say it and I think Coby feels special that he has a "fun" name. Those 2 are kindred spirits! He knows all the ninja turtles by name and he knows how to use a light-sabor. He will hear me come out in the back yard and thell the boys something we are going to do... when they all get excited and run to jump in the car, he follows with a big long "YAAAYYY!!" just to go with the flow. He says "hold you" when he wants up and then "hold you" again when he wants down. He is also really into "helping" me with everything right now.... I know this was kinda a novel about little bry, but I wanted to record it all so I dont forget!


Mommy's little "helper"

~ We took a little mini-vacation to San Antonio to watch our Lady Bears in the state playoffs. The boys love swimming in the indoor pool at our hotel. But I must say that the crowd favorite was getting to jump on the hotel beds with the fluffy pillows.
(the camera was strictly forbidden at the indoor pool... it was a huge wake up call for me that it is officially time to hit the gym!) Here is Bry jumping on the bed... he got some serious air!

Sweet boys relaxing with daddy

~Jog a Fun was a success... we had a major melt down from Coby hen they said "mark, set, go" (He gets overstimulated in those kinds of situations and he panics) but he pulled thru and got his laps in so he can have the reward party... Micah ran 20 laps... that is about 3 miles!! We ran with Micah and Coby both, so therefore I felt as though I had been hit by a mac truck the next day... I have several pics, but here is a sweet one of Micah enjoying his snow cone after his run...

~ I will close with a little treat for the grandmas... Here are some cute videos of the boys. We went to a birthday party with this huge slide and Bryson could not get up by himslef, so I took him up the first few times. After I was sweaty and sore from the first sevaral climbs, I decided this was a job for Daddy... look at the fun these boys had! Also, a few videos of the boys showing off their memory verses, etc and then one of Bryson that is sure to bring a smile to your face!! :o)
9 comments:
Does Clint go down slides often? He looks like he was having a great time!
Okay, seriously loved the videos! I love to hear Coby say "Jesus" with his lisp. That is so cute. And hearing Micah try to say certain words while missing half of his teeth was adoreable! Those boys are growing up WAY too fast. When are we getting together? With your crazy busy schedule and my crazy traveling schedule, we gotta strategize and make this happen!
Poor Bry getting ganged up on by Daddy AND the brothers - what a good sport & an adorable giggle! I love the encouragement Cason gets after singing in his video - too sweet. Coby and Micah sound so sweet saying their memory projects. Any of your boys can marry Addie and/or the new baby girl. : ) Although, if we get Bry and Addie together, maybe we can spread that red hair to some grandbabies...oh, too early to think about that!
What a wonderful time I had looking at the videos and reading about your family. So precious! This granny did enjoy the videos! Thank you for sharing your sweet famlily with us.
Love you all!
Gigi
Glad you are back... I have checked regularly just in case! Sorry to hear yall have still be sick. The boys are so cute...
great videos. you are one busy momma. hope you guys have a great spring break!
Wow, you guys are busy! Your boys are too sweet and the videos are priceless!
Your kids are very cute! I love your little ones bright red hair and blue eyes!
Your kids are very cute! I love your little ones bright red hair and blue eyes!
Glad to see a new post. Your pics are always so cute!!! Love the cowboys hats. Very fun!
Post a Comment