I just wanted to ask all of you to say a prayer for my Pop Pop. He had a heart attack and he is in the hospital in Odessa undergoing some tests and having a stint (sp?) put in today. My mom and dad are headed there to see him and some of my aunts and uncles are on the road as well. We may head that way after they give us a report from todays procedures. My Pop Pop is one of the most faithful Christian men I know. He has trusted in God in the good times and the bad. He is one of those silent servants who is always doing things for other people and not asking for any of the credit. I dont get to see him often enough or tell him enough how much he means to me and how thankful I am for him and for the faith that he has taught my dad and the rest of his children, his 23 grandchildren, & 18 great grand-children!
Pop Pop, if you get to read this, we love you dearly, and we are praying for you to make a full recovery! And KK we love you to and you are also in our thoughts and prayers!
Here are KK & PopPop last summer with the boys
And here they are in 2005 on the 4th of July
2 comments:
We will be praying for Pop Pop to be healed and be back to his home soon. We are so thankful for the wonderful family he has been the head of..... think of his influence. Let us know how he does.
Love you all!
Gigi and G-Dad
Poor Sweet Pop Pop. I will be praying for him to make a full recovery. He and KK are both wonderful people. Keep me posted.
Post a Comment