I just down loaded over 400 pictures, so I am going to have to divide this into a few different posts. Here is the first group of pics from our trip to ACU for bible teachers workshop. The boys loved being on campus... and we took them to this new Jacob's Ladder statue. I got several sweet pics of them at the statue. Zoo pictures and pics from Cason's bday are coming soon....
The Fam












3 comments:
Love the pictures, and as always, your captions bring the story so much fun! The shadow setting on your camera made cool pictures!
As always, thanks for sharing!! Can I wear out my favorites setting on the computer checking your blog??? :)
Love you all,
Gigi
those family pictures are wonderful! isn't the jacob's ladder exhibit amazing. what a wonderful place for college students, families, campers, etc. all to worship at. your boys are adorable!
that last picture is amazing--great photos!
Post a Comment