Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Little Bry

I feel like I am always posting about the big boys and telling stories about them and what is going on with them... so this one is for our little man! These are just some great pics of Little Bryson from our family pizza/movie night a while back... Yes, he is covered in his pizza, but I loved how we really captured his personality in these pics....


Cheesey smile!

Crazy smile!


This is his face when he says, "whoa!!" And he says it all the time!



Sweet boy!




Whiney boy!





Mr Personality!






Where's Bry?


Peapie!



Man, I love this boy!







4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a character!!!

annalee said...

what a precious face! i love his hair and cute teeth!!!

victoria said...

those are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

You really did capture his personality. He is so funny, loving and adventuresome! He makes me laugh. I can see he really looks up to his brothers!
Lov eyou all!
Gigg and G-Dad