We took the boys to the little water park here in Pflugerville this past weekend and it was a blast... there was something for everyone! Bryson LOVED the sprinkler part... he would have stayed there all day going from one to the next, discovering that he could stick his finger in each one and produce the same result... a squirt in the face followed by a startled look and a giggle of excitement!

The boys first saw these small slides and they were fun... until they discovered the BIG slide










9 comments:
Looks like a really fun water park. I love family outings! Your boys look they have such a ball together!
I love the pictures and your comments always make me laugh, smile, cry and make me hug all of you!! We are so blesses to have you all!!
Love you all!
Gigi and G-dad
I can spell, just didn't preview! The date and time are wrong too. I wonder how that happened!
Gigi
Summer is fun! (the woman & the season) :)
SUCH SUMMER FUN! love all the water park pics.
I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Come to think of it, I still can't believe that you have 4 boys!!
Now I guess I have been away from home too long- what waterpark is there in Pflugerville?
That looks like fun! Can Aunt Brooke come play next time? :-)
HOW FUN! I love your blogging. It reminds me that I am not the only one in a crazy world right now! Your boys are so cute... we need to get the boys and girls together!!!
Looks like you had a blast! Kennedy LOVES that water park. Tim is anxious for her to be brave enough to slide down the big slide. I think he is getting a bit tired of going around in circles in the lazy river. :)
Post a Comment