ok, so it is only day 4 of our lives as fish parents, but they are doing great... we added 4 more to the tank today, so now we have a family of 7 fish babies. I have gotta say, these are so much easier to care for than any other babies we have welcomed into this house in the past! :o) I didnt get great pics this time and they are not on my compt yet, so here is the info... Each of the boys picked one out this time and named them themselves... their names are:
Minnie (she is Mickey's twin brother) Coby's fish
Belle (she is a pretty yellow fish) Cason's fish
Tigger (he is a really fast little striped fish) "Bryson's" fish
Macy (tiny little fish with a single neon stripe) Micah's fish... he named her Macy bc that was going to be his name if he was a girl. I had never told him that, but he discovered it recently when he was reading his baby book! I thought that was sweet!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment