Newsflash to all of my fellow mommy-friends: Babies can get sunburned from the reflection off of the pool! That is news to me! I am on baby # 4, and I don't know how I missed that little tidbit of information! It is so hard to put sunscreen on little Bryson's face without getting it in his eyes, so I bought this great new little UV protectant hat to keep the sun off his face (and off his fuzzy little head , too) The hat did indeed keep the sun off his face and head, but I just did not know that the sun reflecting from the pool was just as harmful to his sensitive baby skin! So he was just a bit sinkist last night! But as you can see... he does not seem to be bothered by it at all!
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Newsflash.....
Newsflash to all of my fellow mommy-friends: Babies can get sunburned from the reflection off of the pool! That is news to me! I am on baby # 4, and I don't know how I missed that little tidbit of information! It is so hard to put sunscreen on little Bryson's face without getting it in his eyes, so I bought this great new little UV protectant hat to keep the sun off his face (and off his fuzzy little head , too) The hat did indeed keep the sun off his face and head, but I just did not know that the sun reflecting from the pool was just as harmful to his sensitive baby skin! So he was just a bit sinkist last night! But as you can see... he does not seem to be bothered by it at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment