Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy Birthday, Sweet Cason!!

It is just so hard to believe that 3 years ago, we were welcoming our 3rd little boy into this world! They always say that time just flies... but it really does! My nick name for Cason since he was a baby has always been "Littles" But just the other day, I called him "Littles" and he looked at me and said, "Mommy, I am not littles, I am bigs now!" It kinda brought a tear to my eye, but he is kinda "Bigs" now!

He had such a fun day today! Since we are waiting til Saturday to do his party, I wanted to make today a special day for him. We went to the Toy Store and met up with Daddy to shop and play, To Chic-Fil-A for lunch with Mimi and Paw Paw and for "birthday ice cream" to the swimming pool with Mimi, and then to Gattiland with Devan, Kaylee and Brinton for dinner... then back home for some presents that Micah and Coby had picked out for him... what a fun time!


Here is Cason today at Gattiland blowing out his candles on his Cinnamon stick. Before anyone thinks it is horrible that the candles are in a cinnamon stick instead of a cake... let me tell you that his actual party is Saturday, and he will have a cake and he will "happy birthday" sung to him for the about the 5th time this week!


Here are some things I love about Cason:
**Cuddle Bug!!! I love that he loves to give me hugs and kisses. And that he always wants to sit in my "wap" to "shnuggle"
**I love the way he looks up to his big brothers, always trying to do everything they do!
**I love the way he sucks his first 2 fingers when he sleeps. I try to get him to try the others, but he tells me, "No, Mommy... those aren't yummy!"
**His imagination. Sometimes I wonder if he really thinks he IS superman. He loves to put on costumes and pretend to be a superhero!
**I love the way he loves Little Bryson. He just cannot get enough hugs and kisses from his little brother!
**I love the way he lays down flat on the floor to drive his cars or trains. He is always so into whatever he is playing!
**I love his sweet voice. Whether he is talking or singing, he has the sweetest sounding voice I have ever heard.
**What a smile! He keeps us smiling, too! And his giggle is absolutely contagious!
WE LOVE YOU, CASON! Happy 3rd Birthday!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Cason! I meant to call him yesterday....but you read my blog. If I wasn't working, I was napping or getting caught up from the trip.
Sounds like you guys had a fun day!

victoria said...

happy birthday cason!

The Best Family said...

thanks for the birthday wishes! The fact that we are not doing his party til this saturday has made this like a week long birthday!! Everyone deserves a week to be spoiled every once in a while I guess!

Brooke said...

Oh, that is the truth! Even at "almost" 27...I start celebrating at least 2 weeks before and continue for 2 weeks after my birthday. Everyone needs an excuse to party! ;-)