Friday, July 14, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Daddy!


Happy 52nd birthday, Daddy! Thanks for all you have taught me and all that you've done and continue to do for me and my family. I am so thankful to be blessed with such a wonderful dad. I am grateful to have you as a "pawpaw" and a role model to my children, and I am thankful to have you as a confidant, a firiend, and an example to Clint. Clint said today, "I don't think I have ever met someone who could make me laugh so hard, cry so easily, and think on such a deep level!" We all love you and admire you so much!


PawPaw and tiny little Bryson!


Here is PawPaw teaching Micah how to fish at our family retreat... I love this picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer,
Here it is the end of July and I am just now seeing this. I am honored and touched. I am also complimented that you think I have the maturity of 52 when I am only 51. I love you and yours. Dad

The Best Family said...

Sorry Dad!! I could have sworn it was more than one year ago that we were celebrating your 50th!! Yah - "marutity" that is what I was thinking!! :-)