Once again, blogger has told me that I have too many pictures, so the rest will be on the next post, but here goes for now, for your viewing pleasure......
Coby has now gotten up the nerve to "swim" out into the water without holding onto the side even when his feet donot touch!! This is a huge step for him!
Bryson and the Birthday Boy!
Connor and Micah are little fish!
Present time!!! 
Bryson hanging out with daddy... and lovin it!
Cason and Quentin are buddies forever.... but hugs sure are hard to give with life jackets on!
I made him this superman cake that he was sooo excited about!! 
Happy Birthday to you, Cason!
Here is the whole gang enjoying their pizza!
8 comments:
did you make that cake??
yah, I made the cake... it was actually a pretty easy one! I think I was having issues with blogger when you left this comment... I hadnt finished all the captions yet and it published before I was finished!! You could totally do a cake for KG's birthday. I can show you how!
Ha ha ha.....If you get Victoria to do a cake....I gotta come see that!
The pics are great! And yes, the cake is awesome!
brooke give a girl more credit--Super impressed summer dawn and maybe I will take you up on a lesson
seriously, Vicki, it is not that hard! I would to give you a lesson! :-)
Thanks again for sharing the pictures! Cason had a wonderful birthday! He is blessed to have such a loving family! Love you all, Gigi
Oh yeah, I was very impressed with the cake too! When you said you were going to freehand it, I was thinking the full figure superman. I liked this one, it was great! Gigi
Post a Comment