Happy 27th Birthday to my dear friend, Brooke!! I must say that we have been thru so much together since junior high, and we have so many memories! Thanks for always being such a great friend... I love you bunches!!
Now for a trip down memory lane..... (FYI: Just so that our friendship would continue, I spared you the "tub" picture!)
Now for a trip down memory lane..... (FYI: Just so that our friendship would continue, I spared you the "tub" picture!)
Brooke and me in 1994... Love the shades!!
In Cancun our freshman year.... the tye-dye and headbands bring back old memories!!
Raggady Ann and Andy for some dress up thing at school.... I hope!
Our Senior year with (a sleepy) Santa Claus.
In Ireland with our friend, Vicki on our senior trip.
Brooke was a bridesmaid in my wedding... she's the tall one!
The boys love 'aunt' Brooke.... yah, I know this pic is old, but it was the latest one I had with more than one of the boys in it.....
I hope you have a great birthday, Brooke! We love you!!!!!

4 comments:
that is awesome summer. how did you get those pics on your computer?? And ah I wish I could be that skinny again :) happy day brooke, 3 years till the big 30!!
Dont we all wish we were that skinny again!! :-) I scanned the pics onto the computer... I cant believe how close we are to 30... that used to sound so old, but 30 is getting younger and younger with each year that goes by!
OH MY GOODNESS! Where did you find those pics! That is hilarious! Thanks a million! I had a really crappy day at work so when I got home and was doing my daily blog check....I was laughing histarically! I gotta get copies of those pics! I don't think I have all of those.
Thanks again! I love it!
Oh yeah....and I really appreciate you NOT posting the tub picture! It scares me that it is even still around. I still don't think I have ever seen it!
Post a Comment