These pics are from several weeks ago, but I am trying to catch up on posting... You may have read the post about the chair that we lost in the fire... well, here are a few more fun pictures of that camping trip... the weather was absolutely perfect and the boys had a blast. Every Friday, they ask if we can go camping again!
Here is my little Burrito at bedtime.... it got pretty cold on Saturday night... the wind was piercing the next morning!
The weather was warm enough for swimming, but the water was still freezing!! They had a good time splashing around some!
Cason was camera shy all weekend and when he saw the camera, he would run the other way, so I was lucky to get this quick shot of him!

Throwing rocks was a big highlight of the weekend!

Bryson spent hours beating on trees and the ground with his stick. He is all boy.

Here the boys are playing with "Hermie" a little worm they be-friended on Saturday. We made him a little home out of a cup for most of the day, but we decided to let him go back into nature for good. Coby thought he needed to go find his mommy because she would be sad if he was lost. I love that kid!


3 comments:
I love this family..... and pictures of making memories. The camp-outs look like great fun. I am so glad you guys are getting to go camping.
LYA! Gigi
Oh Bryson looks so cute as a burrito!! I am glad that y'all are enjoying the camping. Cute worm story - sweet, sweet Coby.
I am so excited that y'all are having such a great time camping. We are gonna have to get back out there and join y'all sometime (for the next year plus, it will only be during the daytime, though!) : )
Post a Comment