Thursday, May 08, 2008

Children's Ark Open House

Last month, we had out Open House at Childrens Ark where I teach. I teach music to my class and to Cason's class. This year we made a rainbow out of the kids and sang a few songs about colors and then "Blue Skies and Rainbows." They were so cute!! I love, love, love these kids!!




Who is that cute kid in the middle??

The future "Mr and Mrs Cason Best" We can only hope... Cason calls her his "best girl"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rainbow was so cute to go with rainbow songs. Thanks for sharing about Cason's group. He is a sweetie, and we love him!

Gigi and G-Dad

Ginger said...

Well, Cason is cute no doubt. However the little girl two people down from him with the big yellow earrings is adorable if I do so say so myself. Thanks so much for making sure you included her in the pictures and video!

The Loftis Family said...

They all look so cut..Cason's "Best girl" is a cutie. Better watch out.

Bekki said...

That picture of Cason and his "best girl" - oh my - he looks so much older! (esp w/ the tattoo - lol) Seriously, though, he is looking older. I guess they must grow up!