Big news in the Best household.... Micah lost his first tooth today! After weeks of wiggling and playing with it, he finally let someone pull it! He started back to school today, and he has been holding out to have Mrs. Weed (his principal) pull it. She may as well be a celebrity as far as he is concerned, so he was so excited to go visit her office and have her pull his first tooth and put it in a special little tooth necklace for him (see picture). Mimi offered, I offered, but he held out for Mrs. Weed. Note that Clint did NOT offer... he does not do loose teeth... he does vomit, but not loose teeth... sounds like a trade off to me! :-)
So does anyone know what the going rate is for the tooth fairy visit these days? I have no idea! He has already made a sign to hang his window.

So cute! He was afraid she would not know that he had lost it today! Below are some pics... you will probably have to look closely, but you can see the tiny hole where the tooth was on the bottom. Then the next pic is him with his necklace on! Fun times!

7 comments:
Abbey usually get $1.00 from the tooth fairy, but many of her friends get up to $5.00. Her daddy is a penny pincher, so I guess her tooth fairy is, too. Fun times!!
What's the deal with guys and teeth. Cory has already warned me he can't do loose teeth- it gives him the "weebie geebies." And technically I'm not sure that he "can do" vomit but he definitely DID do it over the break whe Levi nailed him. GROSS!!
I love the sign. Did your brainiac child know how to spell all of that on his own? He looks so cute and so proud. Mrs. Weed is like the pulling teeth queen. DeanAlan waited for her to pull his first tooth also. That seems like a pretty gross job but she seems to enjoy it.
I helped him spell fairy and tonight. The rest he knew. I wanted him to sound them out and "mispell" some of the words for cuteness, but he is such a perfectionist that he stresses out about misspelling anything that he writes. Wonder where he gets that perfectionist thing??? His Daddy, I am sure! :-)
Hey, Summer. I'm not sure if you remember us but we knew you from ACU and Southern Hills. Anyway, if not, just ignore this message. Your boys are adorable. We have four children also. Isn't it fun?!!
AMY
Also, we give Kate and Kooper about a dollar--sometimes two. It just depends on how much we have in our wallets b/c we always forget until the last minute!!
I bet the excitement still hasn't worn off! Levi got his first tooth the day after Christmas. It is funny to think that in a few short years we will celebrate it falling out, just like we celebrated it coming in! What fun memories you are making with those cute boys!
Hope your week is great!
Hey, you have a blog. I love it when I find my friends blogs.
Post a Comment