Monday, January 08, 2007

Little Bry is ONE!!!!

I cannot believe that my baby is already one! Where has the time gone? I am really savoring each moment with him because I know it is my last time around. He is our "finale" as Clint would put it! He is just the sweetest baby on the planet... and I couldnot have asked for an easier 4th child!! We all love little Bry to pieces! He has brought so much joy to our family. I love to watch the boys interact withhim and see their faces light up when they see him. And he kicks, squeals, and goes nuts when he sees a brother! It is just priceless!
We celebrated his birthday (twice actually) once on his real birthday, New Years Eve with Clints family, and again with our friends and my family here today. Here are some of the fun pictures of the baseball party today. Blogger will not cooperate and let me finish uploading the rest, so I will try again tomorrow....
Happy First Birthday, Bryson Thomas!!

I'm all ready to go!

blowing out his candle

Checking it all out...

yeah, its yummy!

really yummy!

The fake grin!

With mommy and daddy

Happy Birthday, Blue Eyes!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Happy(belated)Birthday, Bryson!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Summer for taking the time to blog. We can see how they are growing and how cute they are. You aare one super Mom. The winters can be long but they all look like they are well and that is a blessing. When they all have a cold at the same time I can remember how trapped I felt until they all were well again.
Wish we could visit again before long.
WE are keeping Riley tonight as it is Amy's birthday today and they will come for dinner tomorrow.Angela's birthday was the 19th Kerry's the 30th and Brit't the 31st


We are loving you guys.
KK and Pop POp