I just had to post these last few pictures of the boys during one of the many movie nights that we had while Clint was working nights during the ice storm. We got out their new sleeping bags (thanks Aunt Angie and Uncle Russ!!) and camped out in the living room... it was so funny to watch Bryson. He loves pillows, blankets, etc... he crawls all over and snuggles with them.... it is hysterical to watch! He would crawl down into his sleeping bag and get stuck in the bottom. When I would get him out his hair would be all messy and the boys would laugh at him.... it was so cute! This picture cracks me up bc he would not lay still for the movie... he discovered that it was much more fun to crawl all over his brothers and make them giggle at him! He went to bed shortly after this one was taken! :-)

Bry's crazy hair (it is hard to see in this pic!)


2 comments:
great pictures. I loved the tiny snowman. thanks for the comments on my blog!!
Thanks again for sharing!! I kind of agree with Bryson, the snow/ice is too cold, but I can remember as a kid what a fun time it was when it snowed! I love the snowman!
Hugs to you all,
Gigi
Post a Comment