Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Fry's Fun Farm

Fry's Fun Farm came to our school and boy did Bryson love it! He is such an animal guy! So cute!!

Here he is holding a goat that weighs twice as much as he does! :o)
Feeding the horsey
His favorite baby goat
A tiny little baby pig... so cute!
And the bunnies....
I asked him what was his favorite and he replied, "I liked all of them... can we bring them all home?" I think he thought I was deciding on a new pet.... no, buddy, just making conversation! :o)

2 comments:

Britney said...

LOL! I think you all need to add a calf or a goat to your family - might cut down on the grass mowing...just a thought! : )

Bekki said...

He looks like he's being so sweet to them. He probably thinks that since you rescue dogs you might rescue the baby farm animals.