We made our annual fall break trip to the beach again.... and it was so fun. The weather was cooler than it had ever been, but the boys werent bothered by it at all. We spent lots of time on the beach, some time at the heated pool, and even a few minutes in the hot tub! :o) Here are some of the Posed pics I took this weekend...

The family...




Momma's angels







7 comments:
All of your pictures turned out so well! Your header picture is my absolute favorite, but the one of Byson with the waves rushing in is pretty awesome too.
Beautiful family=beautiful, I mean handsome, pictures. :)
Awesome!!
Those are GREAT! You are looking so good, not that I thought you looked bad to begin with...oh, you know what I mean!
Glad you all had fun!
I ALWAYS look forward to the Best beach pictures! This year y'all made THE best pictures yet! I love love love the last picture. Miss you, girl! XO
You guys always take such great beach pics! It looks cold, but fun
I am a lurker...have been for a while...LOVE the new header pic!!!
Love those pictures, I think it's great you take thsoe each time you go. My fav is that last one, too cute. Your boys are getting so big and are so cute! It still amazes me you have 4 boys? Any chances of trying for a girl? LOL
Post a Comment