Those were the "posed "pics... now for some fun ones....
Gotta take one of these every year... it never gets old...

on the boardwalk

taking sand baths

boogie boarding

Coby building sand castles with Meggie

Micah and Cason jumping the waves

Bryson "diving"

We buried Daddy

Proof that I was there, too..

hehehe

Bry got cold and grouchy....

So we wrapped him up into a burrito with about 8 towels and he took a nap on the beach... what a 4th child! :o)

They worked so hard on their sandcastle villiage...

5 comments:
I didn't realize you guys went with the Riveras so when I saw the boardwalk picture, It cuaght me off guard. Hey wait there are 5 boys not four!
Awwww....love the pictures!! Makes me miss you guys even more!! Can't wait to see you next month!
Wonderful pictures! I am truly amazed at the sandcastle!!
LYA!
Gigi and G-Dad
Looks like a blast - I'm so jealous! : )
LOVE the picture with the headless kid and the bodiless head!
Post a Comment