Korben has asked to watch this video no less than 100 times! He keeps wanting to see "the little boy who sings about the bible" and sings along. So much fun...Bryson is TOO cute!!
I am a proud to be the mother of 4 precious boys, blessed to be the wife of the most wonderful man I know, excited to be a friend to many, and humbled to be a child of God.
6 comments:
Korben has asked to watch this video no less than 100 times! He keeps wanting to see "the little boy who sings about the bible" and sings along. So much fun...Bryson is TOO cute!!
SOOOO CUTE!!!!
(I miss your voice)
Very cute! Loved reading all your recent blogs. You've been busy with fun stuff!
Ahhhh...
Aw, he's such a sweetheart! That was darlin'.
My kids just loved this - Brinton said he wanted to hear another song...
Post a Comment