Congratulations, Coby! Having been a first grade teacher...I understand that's big deal! You are a special guy with great character that already shines through.
I am a proud to be the mother of 4 precious boys, blessed to be the wife of the most wonderful man I know, excited to be a friend to many, and humbled to be a child of God.
7 comments:
I love it! I really love it when the awkward permanent teeth come it, too. Especially those front ones.
He's a cutie!!
I've always thought he had the sweetest smile! Now it's even cuter!
Such a sweet, handsome boy - missing tooth and all!
So cute! Wes hasn't lost any yet and it is killing him!
WE LOVE YOU COBY!!! WHEN DID YOU PULL THE TOOTH? GIG & G-DAD
Congratulations, Coby! Having been a first grade teacher...I understand that's big deal! You are a special guy with great character that already shines through.
Way to go COby!
Post a Comment