We had a fun time at the park with our friends yesterday while the big boys were at school. Bry and his buddy Brinton were particularly cooperative with the photo-op, so I thought I would share....

Friends forever!!!!

Sweet boys all tuckered out from a lot of playtime!

Case-O and LuLu

Bry and Cason in one of those sweet moments where I wish I could just freeze time!

Brinton "helping" Lucy slide down

We had to cancel our trip to Fiesta Texas for Labor Day weekend due to an unwanted fever virus, so we took the boys bowling instead... here are the official score-keepers!

And the happiest (and cutest) bowler around! He thought he was so big!
6 comments:
You got great pictures of the kiddos:) I love them! Glad Bryson had fun bowling and glad he didn't drop it on his toes...
My favorite picture is the 2nd one where Bryson is looking over at Brinton. What a sweet gang! Isn't it great that our kids can hang around such great people who will set good examples?
You got some wonderful pictures. Wow. They were in a cooperative mood. I'm glad you had the camera handy in order to take full advantage of that. :)
Bryson looks SO TALL in that last picture. He doesn't just think he is big he IS big. Cutie.
Those are the cutest pictures!! Bry is getting SO big! Aw.
Wonderful pictures! I just love being able to open the blog and see those precious faces. Your commentary is awesome!
LYA!
Gigi and G-Dad
So cute....we loved taking our boys bowling, too. Your little guy is adorable holding the big orange ball! Hope you are all feeling better!
Post a Comment