Monday, April 21, 2008

Jedus Wudd U

He asks to sing this every night before bedtime... he used to just chime in on the last word of each line, but I thought it was so cute to hear him try to keep up with the other words in between....

7 comments:

Britney said...

That is so sweet - I am crying! I love the way he reaches up to touch Clint like he's soothing him. Bry is such a cutie!

Brooke said...

Okay....super sweet. I love at the end when he says "night Micah." What a sweet boy!

Bekki said...

Brought tears to my eyes! I love that little red head! Your boys are so sweet. You are very blessed.

Anonymous said...

This brought tears to both of our eyes!! Such a sweet boy being raised by a sweet family! It made us miss you guys..... it has been too long!!
Love you all!
Gigi and G-Dad

Anonymous said...

Precious!

Kari Sanchez said...

So sweet! I love that age!

April said...

How cute is that! What an absolute doll. Don't you love that we have the technology to be able to save those moments forever!