I am working on birthday posts for Clint and Coby (plus a post on our awesome experience at the Casting Crowns concert!!!!), so look for those coming soon... maybe after my open house in my classroom tomorrow! :o) But for now, here are some pics for the grandmas!
Since I spent the entire Easter Sunday in bed, and Clint spent the entire day in bed last Sunday, (and the boys in between), this was our first sunday together as a family, so we busted back out the ties and wore our easter duds once more... And my bluebonnet photo session was not great.... the bluebonnets are not as pretty this year and we tried it after church this sunday morning, and the sun was just too bright... so we are going to try it again some evening.... but here are a few pics anyways... Micah would not cooperate with the sun in his eyes... stinker!




My FAVORITE!! How sweet is he?

The pics with daddy didnt work out too well, either... they were hot, tired and done! 

Here we are back home with my boys!


4 comments:
I'd like to know your secret and how you stay looking so young so that when I start having my children I can look as young as you! :)
I'd like to know your secret and how you stay looking so young so that when I start having my children I can look as young as you! :)
Yeah! The grannies appreciate the pictures. I always love the bluebonnet pictures and the shirts and ties are awesome!
Thanks! Love you all, Gigi and G-Dad
I love how REAL your pics are. I mean you can't always score a perfect pic. My bluebonnet pics were like that last year. Your family is adorable anyway though. :)
Post a Comment