Thursday, August 09, 2007

Do you see what I see??

Coby has a new look!!! How cute is he?? He will also be wearing a patch over his right eye for about an hour a day to help the left one gain some strength. Apparently the left one decided it was having to work to hard and it realized that the right one had it all figured out, so it was letting the right eye do all the work. We are hoping the patch and vision therapy works so we can avoid surgery! In the meantime, check out his new specs!
And of coarse, since we are talking about Coby, the post would not be complete without a silly pose!
In other news... I have 3 extra kids today and tomorrow (and overnight) while my brother and sis in law go celebrate their anniversary.... so say a prayer for patience and sanity for me as I try to be the "fun aunt" with 7 kids under the age of 6! :o)


8 comments:

victoria said...

well aren't you a nice sister and aunt to take the kiddos! If anyone could pull it off it would be you--good luck!

Heather said...

He looks so adorable! We understand the glasses--have fun taking them to get adjusted! ha ha! We went about once a week for the first month of Jodee's glasses. What fun!
love ya
heather

Cherrys said...

I know exactly how Coby feels! He looks very cute in his glasses!

Anonymous said...

Coby is so handsome in his glasses!!! Clint said he did well with his patch, I guess, yesterday!
Summer, you are a wonderful sister and sister-in-law to keep Casy and Amber's kids for them. I hope it went well. That is definetly(SP?) a job.
love you all,
Gigi and GDad

erin said...

To answer your question, very cute. I think kids in glasses are adorable.

Lori said...

7 kids... you are brave!!! Love the glasses. Hey have you talk to Kylie lately? I can't get ahold of her and she has not updated her blog in forever. Tell her I am trying to reach her if you talk to her. Anyway, hope all is well with you guys.

Brooke said...

How cute is my sweet Coby! I love the glasses! Now he can match his Aunt Brooke!

I had to laugh when I read about you having 7 kids. It made me think about the night that I kept yours and Casey's kids back when there were only 5 when ya'll went to the BCS Partnership dinner. And Cason and Quentin were both just a few months old and the spit up kings. And I wore a black t-shirt that night. I just remember all of you guys laughing when you walked in because there were white puke stains all over my black shirt. How I handled those 5 kids by myself I don't know. I think I am too old for that now! There is no way I would have the energy to keep up with 5 kids, with the oldest being around 4.

Amy said...

He looks absolutely adorable in glasses!! Handsome little fella!