The first day of school went great... When I asked Coby "how was your day?" He replied, "Great.... except I didnt learn how to read!!!" He said that his favorite part was music when they got to sing fun songs, and PE and recess and story time, and the list went on and on. His teacher told me that today (day 2) he fell asleep at rest time and she could not get him to wake up for recess! Today when I picked him up, he beat me to the punch and said, "hey mom, how was your day?!" Sweet boy! Micah had a great first day, too. He made 2 new friends that he didnt know from last year and he ssid his favorite part was PE and the games they played. He also like reading because he knows how to do that now! The 2 little ones stayed with me and worked in my classroom all day to get ready for our preschool which starts next week. We headed to soccer practice, a basketball game, and to church, so it was a LONG day! :o)
ok, now to the fun part... pictures!!!
Here we are at 7am before we left! Whew, that was early! They were all 4 so excited. Even Bryson got to carry his new lunch box with him. It is a basketball and he held it the entire wat there and carried it into school, too... man, they are all growing up too fast!

Cason took this picture of the 4 of us...

Micah took this one... not bad! Coby looks so old to me here. He was so proud to be in kindergarten!

And my sweet biggest boy... he had a great first day of first grade!
Coby at his desk. I leaned down to give him one last hug and kiss and he said, "Are you gonna miss me?? Its ok, mom... dont cry. I am gonna be just fine! Tell Cason I will be home to play with him soon"

Mimi came by to see him in his classroom!

Here we are before school.... I loved how Bryson (who you will notice is still tightly clinching his basketball lunchbox) is looking up at the big boys!

Mimi came by to see him in his classroom!

Here we are before school.... I loved how Bryson (who you will notice is still tightly clinching his basketball lunchbox) is looking up at the big boys!
I have lots more pics from our soccer & basketball games and some fun times with cousins, but they will have to wait for a new post..... I am exhausted!









15 comments:
My boys are getting SO big! I can't believe that they are already in kindergarten and 1st grade. Kinda makes me want to cry! But how cute did they look in their BCS uniforms! I told Victoria R to tell Coby that she knows me. She was telling me all about how how she was going to "kindewgawten fuu the fuwst time." I love the way she says her "r"s.
Oh, and super cute camo room! I just painted a wall in my guest room one color and I was so proud of myself so I am SUPER impressed with your artwork!
How exciting for all of them!
And that camo room is amazing! I'm super-impressed. :-)
What a fun time for your family! I have to echo everyone else's thoughts and say that the room looks great and must have been a lot of work. What a good mom!
Wait...where are Micah and Coby? I can't see them in their cool new room.
I am super impressed with the room summer--looks great and glad they are enjoying school!
LOVE all the pics and the back to school things your boys said. bryson holding his lunchbox is adorable and the room looks amazing!
I had been checking for a picture post!!! Yeah!! You have all been on my mind and in my prayers.
Thank you for the pictures. They are so sweet. Tell Mimi I am jealous that she can walk and see our grandkids at school. What a blessing!
Give everyone our love....
Gigi and Gdad
I can't get over Coby in his glasses so cute- and your boys do look so big. Coby is starting to look more like Big Clint to me now. :)
What was your secret on painting the room? It looks great!!
I enjoyed reading your "back-to-school" stories and seeing the handsome pictures.
You did a great job on the boy's room. You could start your own business. (Since you have so much free time and all.)
The back-to-school pictures are SO cute and I am so very impressed with the boys new room! So cool!!
Hey! Long time, no post! How are you guys doing? We can't wait for the reunion in October....the kids love looking at your blog at all of their cousins...we miss you!
love ya bunches,
Heather
Summer...you need to read my posting for today. Tag, you're it.
HEY WHERE ARE YOU??? I have missed the regular "Best" stories. Hope all is well.
I MISS YOU!!!
Your little family is so much fun. I think it is extra special that your littlest man got a NEW lunch box. As the youngest of 4 that is an impressive thing. Hope you guys have a great school year.
Post a Comment